بسم الله الرحمن الرحیم
I am a research fellow in the department of computer and systems sciences at Stockholm University working with Professor Mouratidis on a cyber security project (Cyrene Project). I am also working as visiting research fellow in the department of computer science at University of Surrey, UK with Dr. Dongol on "FaCT" project. I was also a research fellow in the department of computer science at the University of Surrey. My research project was in the field of trusted computing and aimed to build a lightwight and formally verified swarm attestation protocol using "seL4" micro kernel.
I received my BSc in Computer Science (Software Engineering) and did an MSc in computer communication networks from Brunel University, UK. I also completed a PhD on "Indeterminacy-Aware Prediction Models for Authentication in Internet of Things" at Bournemouth University, UK.
My main research goal is to develop Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) enabled solutions for cyber security. My main research interests are:
- Resilient AI and ML based solutions for Internet of Things security
- AI and ML enhanced approaches for malware detection
- Detecting and mitigating methods for orchestrated attacks in networks using AI and ML
- Adversarial ML in cyber security
- Mohammad Heydari, Alexios Mylonas, Vahid Heydari Fami Tafreshi, Elhadj Benkhelifa, Surjit Singh “Known Unknowns: Indeterminacy in Authentication in IoT”, Elsevier Journal of Future Generation Computer Systems, 2020
- Mohammad Heydari, Alexios Mylonas, Vasilios Katos, Emili Balaguer-Ballester, V. H. F. Tafreshi and Elhadj Benkhelifa, “A Location-Aware Authentication Model to Handle Uncertainty in IoT”, The Sixth IEEE International Conference on Internet of Things: Systems, Management and Security (IoTSMS 2019).
- Mohammad Heydari, Alexios Mylonas, Vasilios Katos, Emili Balaguer-Ballester, V. H. F. Tafreshi, “Uncertainty-Aware Authentication Model for IoT”, ESORICS Workshop (SECPRE), 2019.
- Mohammad Heydari, Alexios Mylonas, Vasilios Katos, Emili Balaguer-Ballester, V. H. F. Tafreshi and Elhadj Benkhelifa, “Uncertainty-Aware Authentication Model for Fog Computing in IoT” in the 4th IEEE International Conference on Fog and Mobile Edge Computing (FMEC 2019), Rome, Italy, June 2019.
- Nisioti, M. Heydari, A. Mylonas, V. Katos and V. H. F. Tafreshi, “TRAWL: Protection Against Rogue Sites for the Masses” in the 11th International Conference on Research Challenges in Information Science (RCIS), Brighton, UK, 2017, pp. 120-127.
Book & Book Chapter